Click here to progress your enquiry
Click here for pdf file of Sustaining Member consultancy services
|The Institute of Materials Finishing is internationally recognised as the premiere source of expert knowledge on all aspects of metal finishing, coating and surface engineering technologies. Support services include:
Technical advice may attract funding from the Manufacturing Advisory Service, a support service provide by BIS. If your enquiry needs substantial time commitment, then please be aware of this intervention mechanism that may provide free advice and a solution to meet your needs.
- Design advice for engineers and specifiers
- Application of new technology
- Independent technical support
- Legislative and environmental guidance
- Process improvement and troubleshooting
- Product evaluation and testing
- Coating supply chain support
- Expert witness advice
The Institute also has a project management group which can help coordinate support across a range of issues from industrial and academic sources.